Sunday, June 10, 2012

Easter Pops

As you may or may not know, one of my FAVORITE blogs is Bakerella's. She is SO cute, and SO clever! Not only am I frequently looking at her site looking for ideas, but I have her cake pop book, which gives you tips and step-by-step instructions for making different decorated pops. That's where I got the inspiration for these little guys:


Easter chicks!! This was my first attempt at making decorated pops...you know, outside of dipping and putting on sprinkles. I just love making goodies to bring to family events, such as holidays! And of course, most times I make decorated goodies, I have to make one slightly different for my sister, hence the rebel cake pop you see to in the picture below to the right.


These were so fun to make, and you can find the instructions to make the chicks here, so you can have fun making them too!

I have been really busy in the kitchen and have lots more planned for the summer, so check back soon!!

1 comment: