Friday, May 25, 2012

Babycakes!!

Hey guys! Remember this post when I said I had the coolest family ever? Well not only are they the coolest, but they're friggin' GENIUSES (And I know my mom is reading this and nodding and/or saying "Yep"). So one of the many yummy blogs I love is Bakerella's blog. Love, love, LOVE it. And I had ALWAYS wanted to try making cake pops...so I attempted them once- disaster. That's all I'm gonna say. I hadn't tried making them since then...that is, until I got this little beauty from my fam for Christmas.

This, my friends, is the babycakes cake pop maker. No joke, it's like a waffle iron, but you put cake batter in it, and adorable little balls of cake come out of it. Since then, as you'll see in later posts, I've been a cake pop-makin' fool. Cake pops are SO EASY to make this way. And I've gotten a lot of positive feedback taste-wise. The people who have tried them like them better than the ones you mix with frosting. AND you can make donut holes with this bad boy! So. Excited. Totally recommend this to anyone who hasn't had luck with cake balls/pops the traditional way, like me. How did my family know that this gift would keep me so busy in the kitchen, and would produce such great results?

Like I said. Friggin'. Geniuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment