Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kae's "Pur-tle" Cake Pops

My cake pops are pretty popular at my house. I mean, I think they are. This is just a shot in the dark, but I think it means they're pretty popular when one of the two-year-olds my mom watches comes up to me and demands purple cake pops for her upcoming birthday. Of course, I was happy to oblige, especially since it's so cute when she says purple, or "pur-tle." And perhaps it's genetic, since her mom (the recipient in this post) is freakin' obsessed loves my cake pops too. So here they are, pur-tle cake pops, just what the birthday girl ordered. They have pink and yellow sprinkles. But wait. There's MORE.


They have tags!! TANGLED tags!! When we found out she was having a Tangled party, I knew the purple pops would go PERFECTLY. So this is what we did. My mom bought some Tangled stickers at our local Wal-Mart. Then, she and I cranked out these bad boys. She cut out the stickers into circles, I cut out the purple scallops and slapped the stickers on, and she punched holes into the top and bottom. INSTANT. CUTENESS. They totally tied the pops in with the theme of the party. And now I have so many opportunities!! Want Mickey Mouse & Friends pops? Done. Want Disney Princess or Tinkerbell pops? Done!!

These were a huge hit at Kae's Tangled party. And the birthday girl totally approved of her pur-tle pops.
Happy Birthday Kae! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment